Roller Coaster Writing

I’m standing in front of a colossal, twisting steel structure that seems to touch the sky. It’s a rollercoaster, and I’m about to experience the ride of a lifetime. As I step closer, the rumbling sounds of the coaster’s cars on the tracks grow louder, and my heart races with anticipation. My friends are just as excited, and together, we queue up. It’s finally my turn, and I hop into the coaster car, my heart is pounding.

I’m Scared and Excited at the same time,the ride starts off peacefully to my surprise i hear voices i think we’re in a broken down subway station.I hear a voice guiding superman.I Start to think what the drop is like but we entered what i think is a cave and then i hear superman’s voice “Don’t worry i’ll save you”.And then BOOM we shoot out of the cave as fast as lightning we ride up the hill.We stop at the top of the ride just to see how high you are.It felt like the world paused for a second.I stopped for a little just to look off to the edge and then we were speeding down the drop i was screaming at the top of my lungs as we twisted to the left so close to the ground and then going up.I think we’re going to do another drop.And i was right we sped down the hill and then twisted to the right,and that was the end of the ride